KRUJA is located only 32 km away from the capital and is one of the cities with the richest history in Albania. It was Skanderbeg’s capital, the Albanian national hero. The Kruja fortress turned into an invincible stronghold of resistance against the Ottoman threat. Today the city lies on the side of the Kruja Mountain, about 600 meters above the sea level, commanding a panoramic view.
Shkodra is the most important urban center of Northern Albania. Do not miss the Castle of Rozafa, let us tell you the legend that goes along with it and enjoy the amazing panorama. Specially recommended for photo passionate, visit the museum of Lumiere’s students The Marubis, one of the first European families of photographers, excellent ethnographic and historical testimony.
- Meeting at your hotel in the morning .
- Drive to Kruja
- Visit the Fortress – Skanderbeg Museum (Albanian National Hero)
- Visit the Ethnographic Museum and the Bektashi Teqe of the castle
- Coffee break in one of the bars of the castle enjoying the panoramic view of the city
- Visit and shopping in the Old Bazar – the best place to buy souvenirs and handcraft
- Drive to Shkodra city
- Visit the Rozafa Fortress
- Visit the Archeological and Ethnographical Museum
- Traditional Shkodra cuisine in one of the best traditional arranged restaurants of Shkodra
- Drive to the city center
- Visit the Catholic Church . Drive to the Bridge of Mesi and back to town again.
- Refreshing coffee brake on the road back
- Drive back to Hotel in Tirana .
Starting from 59.0 euros per person (minimum participation – 2 persons)