Bunkers, Beaches & Art
- In the morning, we’ll drive west from Tirana towards Durres to explore the countryside and meet with local people, visit impressive bunkers of all sizes, see plenty of landscapes and check out communist street art!
- There is an option to see one or both of the famous BunkArt galleries (1 &2) in Tirana, which recently reopened its doors to the public after a period of silence.
- We can end the day in Durres (which has more bunkers but also a beautiful pine forest, sandy beaches and plenty of tasty Albanian beer and food.)
- If interested, we can add a visit to the Roman Amphitheater of Durres and some of the city center attractions too! We can add a trip to Apollonia or include some bird-watching in the Karavasta Lagoon. The day is yours!
- All expenses for your guide/driver.
- Fuel and AC car rental.
- Entrance fees.
- A refreshing Tirana or Korca beer.
- Local taxes.