- Meet in Tirana in the morning. Visit and birding in Fllake in the nearby region of Durres. Afternoon time to visit Tirana’s Natural History Museum. Birding in the Tirana Lake Park.
- Dinner and overnight in Tirana.
- Drive to Karavasta. Overnight in Divjaka beach right in the middle of the protected park.
- Early start with bird-watching and visits of the lagoon and the sites with high activity of birds, fauna and flora. Meals and overnight in Divjaka.
- Transfer to the region of Vlora. Bird-watching in the Lagoon of Narta. Overnight in a city hotel in Vlora.
- Day spent in the surroundings of Orikum for bird-watching and visits of the lagoon. Visits of the archaeological site of Orik. Overnight in Berat.
- Visits of the very fine UNESCO site of Berat.
- Depart for Tirana for flight home or transfer elsewhere (we’d be happy to discuss this!)
- All expenses for your guides/driver.
- Fuel and AC car rental.
- Park entrance fees.
- Local taxes.
- 5 Nights in Standard double rooms in charming small local hotels.
- All Breakfasts and dinners
- VAT and tourist tax