Six day bird-watching tour
- Meet in Tirana in the morning.
- Dinner and overnight in Tirana.
- Visits of Tirana downtown and the Nature History Museum. Drive to Karavasta. Overnight in Divjaka beach right in the middle of the protected park.
- Early start with bird-watching and visits of the lagoon and the sites with high activity of birds, fauna and flora. Meals and overnight in Divjaka.
- Transfer to the region of Vlora. Bird-watching in the Lagoon of Narta. Overnight in a city hotel in Vlora.
- Day spent in the surroundings of Orikum for bird-watching and visits of the lagoon. Visits of the archaeological site of Orik. Overnight in Berat.
- Visits of the very fine UNESCO site of Berat.
- Depart for Tirana for flight home or transfer elsewhere (we’d be happy to discuss this!)
- All expenses for your guides/driver.
- Fuel and AC car rental.
- Park entrance fees.
- Local taxes.
- 5 Nights in Standard double rooms in charming small local hotels.
- All Breakfasts and dinners
- VAT and tourist tax